Spending Friday with the Farmer's Wife

Remember back here when I started the Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt. Well it started off pretty good and then so much happened that year that it was put on hold for a little while. I pulled out the box the other day and fell in love with it all over again and going to get it finished. My plan is to complete 3 blocks a week and I will be posting my progress on here every Friday.

So here are my 3 blocks completed this week.



Block No 14 Butterfly at the Crossroads


I really like this block and I'm glad I did it all one colour. It is sooo pretty.


Block No 15 Buzzard's Roost




Block 17 Calico Puzzle


They are so much fun to make and surprisingly my seams and points are all matching up.

One of the best things about these blocks are the pieces are quite small and many have come out of scrap pieces I keep in a box for little projects.

I has also given me the excuse though to purchase more Bonnie and Camille fabric in all my favourite colours.

See you next Friday with more blocks to share.

If you are also making a Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt Share your progress with us.

Filomena xx


Comments