I'm going to be teaching crochet...

I am so excited and a little nervous about this new little venture. I'm going to be teaching crochet at a beautiful little shop called The Bowerbird Store in Springwood. It is full of little items that I just love for decorating my house, and some beautiful jewellery in the window.


Love the Anna Gare Range. Some of those pieces would look perfect in my kitchen.




I have planned a number or projects. The first project is a set of 4 Dishcloths. Each dish cloth will include a different crochet stitch and border. Here are some samples I let in the store.




I love this yellow ribbed stitch Dishcloth.
And this red one is one of my favourites too. I love the cute little border that actually happens while you do the main body of the cloth. It is really easy and no adding a border at the end.

Our next project is a beautiful colourful Mandela and then a gorgeous lacy scarf, you will have to join the class to know what is next.

Classes Start 16th July in the store at 7.30pm. The cost is a $50.00 deposit to secure your spot and then $10.00 per class which you pay on the night. All notes and pattern instructions are also supplied for you to take you just bring your own wool or yarn.

How exciting.

Comments

  1. So exciting!!!! Good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the classes, my daughter and I have signed up already. We are both so excited to start crocheting.
    The shop is lovely, especially the covered foot stools. My daughter convinced me that I deserved one, she is so thoughtful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is fantastic. I can't wait to meet you and your daughter. The shop is beautiful. I have made a few purchases in that shop and I am sure many more.

      Delete

Post a Comment