Little Lemon Cups

How cute are these little flower lemon cups. They where so easy to make. Normally I would have made my own pastry but I was a little pushed for time so I went the quick option.


All I needed was Frozen Shortcrust Pastry, Lemon Butter, Strawberry Jam caster sugar and some icing sugar to dust over the top.

Cut the pastry using a flower cutter and sprinkle with some caster sugar. I was able to get 9 flowers from each sheet of pastry.



Lightly grease a mini cupcake pan and gently press in the pastry and fan out the tips a little. Add lemon butter to some and strawberry jam to the others.


Bake in a pre-heated oven at about 170 Degrees Celsius for 15 - 18 minutes.
Allow to cool. (Warning do not eat straight out of the oven the jam will be extremely hot.)


And then a good sprinkling of icing sugar. My favourite ones are the lemon butter. Hope you enjoy making these little flower cups for an easy afternoon tea.

Comments

  1. These look great - quick, easy and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, yum and YUM!

    I love lemon tart so this is definately on my 'to make and eat' list!

    They look so cute!

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment