Physie Comp

I feel like I haven't been here for a while and haven't done any craft for a few weeks as all my energy went into the girls practising their physie, buying silver ballet shoes, shimmers and flowers that matched their leotards. You know it has to be just the right colour.

Lauren in her lilac leotard and pretty flower to match.
Lauren did so well today. She is in an age group with some really great physie girls and she did very well. They place the top 5 girls and she placed 5th. I was so very proud of her.
5th Place medal.
Sarah had a stunning red leotard and she looks so good in red. The red flower in her hair gave her a spanish look.
My georgeous Sarah looking beautiful in red.
I can't believe how grown up she is looking everyday. She is just a great girl.

Sarah standing proud waiting to start her routine.
And in case you were wondering a lot of time and effort goes into their hair. We start the night before putting it all in rollers. (so glad that it doesn't bother them while they sleep) and in the morning mountains of wax and hair pins goes in to form this master piece.

I am very proud of the girls and the club they belong to. WZ Physical Culture - Blue Mountains, full of beautiful, caring and talented girls.

Well this is just the start, more competitions in the next few weeks.

Comments